Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey
Taco Bell offers the recent Taco Bell diners to share their experience of that visit through the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey at tellthebell.com and enter the sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 cash prize.
The sole purpose of conducting the survey is to know what the customers think about the food and services provided by Taco Bell. So, be honest and provide accurate information as much as possible during the survey. It will be extremely helpful for the company to achieve the survey goal.
How to take the Taco Bell survey and win the $500 check
For participation in the survey and enter into the drawing to win $500, you need to follow some rules and right steps.
- You must be a legal resident of 50 United States and The District of Columbia.
- You should be at least 18 years old at the time of the Sweepstakes entry.
- You must have a valid and recent Taco Bell receipt with the survey invitation.
- Visit talktotb.com
- Enter the 16- digit survey code from of your receipt. (See the picture of the example receipt to locate the survey code)
- If you have the 16-digit code, click the link provided on the page and enter all the required details from your Taco Bell receipt.
- Click start to proceed.
- Fill out the survey based on your recent experience at the restaurant.
- Submit and finish the survey.
- Provide required details to enter the sweepstakes.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell, headquartered in Irvine, California, is an American fast food restaurant chain specialized in Tex-Mex cuisine like tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, novelty etc. It also offers a variety of value menu items. The very first Taco Bell was established in 1962 in Downey, California. Currently, the chain is operated by the Yum Brand and has around 7000 locations throughout the world.